Thursday 3 January 2008

Claudia Verela Amazing Fitness Model

I grew up in Miami, Florida but currently reside in Arizona. I'm blessed to work as a model! Growing up,
I never dreamed that I could be a model. But, with dedication, hard work and perseverance, I've turned that dream into a flourishing full time career!
I take pride in everything that I do and I take all of my assignments seriously...no matter how big or small or whether it pays $50 or $5000!
If I commit to an assignment, I give it my all and will put all of my energy and passion into it! I'm easy to work with!
I'm punctual, dependable, professional and have a cheerful, fun and upbeat, attitude. Modeling has given me the opportunity to travel to exciting locales.
It's a great job! One that allows me to meet the coolest and most wonderful people. I'm a lucky girl and I'm fortunate to be one that is privy to working in this industry.
To find more images and information about Claudia Verela click here.



No comments: