Thursday 3 January 2008

MARZIA PRINCE Fitness trainer, wellness coach, fitness supermodel

How I started in the fitness industry: I have always been into fitness since high school. I ran track and played volleyball.
After high school, I decided to join a gym. I started with aerobic classes first, years later I decided to hire a trainer.
This changed my life! I learned so much about the body from nutrition to lifting weights that it impressed me!
I loved learning about the body that I decided to go to nursing school.
The most rewarding part of being a personal trainer: watching my clients change and grow.
They go from being in a rut, unhappy, and lost to what they should do. After weeks of training, motivation,
and education on a healthy lifestyle…I watch them grow and change. What they learn in the gym, they take into their lives.
I love getting thank you letters for being a great motivator!
To find more images and information about MARZIA PRINCE click here.



No comments: