Tuesday 8 January 2008

Michelle Baena Fitness Model

I had so much going on in my life for so long that I never had the time to pursue a modeling career.
Actually, it’s probably more accurate to say that I never made pursuing a modeling career a priority in my life.
In August of 2004, at 31 years of age, I finally made the decision to pursue my dream of a becoming a successful model.
I sent in a few bikini shots in to Playboy.com for their"Real Desperate Housewives” search. One thing led to another and in April 2005,
I realized one of my dreams and appeared on the May 2005 cover of Playboy Magazine. This definitely opened the door for me to advance in my career,
but I do realize that my career is just starting and I have a lot of goals that I have yet to accomplish.
It has now been a year and a half since I first started modeling and I have shot for several fitness magazines, Benchwarmer, Mac & Bumble, and the USA National Bikini Team.
To find more images and information about Michelle Baena click here.



No comments: