Friday 11 January 2008

Tina Quarles Sexy Model

Regardless of what my day job was I was always involved with fitness. While in the financial industry I obtained my Personal
Training Certification and trained groups and individuals in my free time. I also began taking acting courses at the
Portland Actors Conservatory where I saw my passion for acting finally come out. It was always something that I wanted
to do but held back for numerous reasons.
When I decided to enter my first fitness competition I knew that nutrition was going to be key to winning.
Hiring a nutritionist was instrumental in landing a 1st place finish in the fitness modeling round and 2nd in the bikini round.
More importantly I have learned how to eat right for the rest of my life. I continuously educate myself about training
and nutrition and I’m an avid reader of almost every fitness magazine in print!
To find more images and information about Tina Quarles click here.



No comments: