Saturday 5 January 2008

Heather Mae French fitness model, figure competitor

Okay I am 5'(1/4) Ill take every bit I can Get! I am a very loving and silly girl! Sometimes a little to Naive but serious when need to be.
I love spending time with my family and friends - Life with out them wouldn't be the same. For Fun - Downtown Dancing!!
Hangin with my Girlfriends - watch out we are crazy (good crazy) I love to curl up and watch a great flick - even in the theater shoes off knees up in a ball,
Coffee can't live with out. I am always up for a challenge (competitive side of me) even if I think I'll loose I still try hard as heck to keep up.
I am a mother with a full time career and train as a professional athlete. I love meeting people and hearing their life stories
we all go through so much - I just appreciate everyday that I have! God Bless ~ Heather Mae
To find more images and information about Heather Mae French click here



No comments: