Monday 7 January 2008

Holly Elizabeth fitness Model, Figure Competitor

I began weight training when I was 15, about that same time I picked up my first fitness magazine. I was hooked.
Since then I had always dreamed of competing. Last year, I saw an ad for the Ms. Bikini Universe pageant and
Fitness Model Universe Pageant in Oxygen Magazine. It was only eight weeks away, but I decided to go for it.
I put my heart and soul into my training and diet for those eight weeks. I went into it with no expectations,
just proud that I could be there and stand on stage with all these fit beautiful women. To my complete surprise,
I came in 5th place for both competitions! Being on that stage was so exhilarating, I know I will compete for many years to come.
To find more images and information about Holly Elizabeth click here.



No comments: